^EL ESCONDITE DEL COTORREO Y EL VACILON^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entra..Sientate...olvida el stress y ponte a vacilar con el Corillo Del Vacilon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-->Ovnis y Aliens<--

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-24

-->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty
PostSubject: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty9/25/2008, 6:59 pm

EN ESTE POST POSTEA TUS IDEAS DE UFOS OH OVNIS...
PUEDES PONER RELATOS OH FOTOS.
Back to top Go down
https://cotorreoyvacilon.forumotion.net
<*<Empr3ss>*>

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty9/30/2008, 4:01 am

Estas son fotos de varios ufos en diferentes paises.

1997 Phoenix, Arizona

-->Ovnis y Aliens<-- 1997phoenix

Phoenix, Arizona, 1997. One of the most publicized UFO events in history was accompanied with many photographs of a giant UFO. First observed in a hexagram pattern at about 7:30 PM over the Superstition Mountains area east of Phoenix, the characteristic 8+1 formation of amber orbs was next seen in two separate arc patterns with "trailing lights" over the Gila River area at about 9:50 and again at 10:00 at the southern edge of Phoenix, where they were seen by thousands and videotaped by a handful who had camcorders close enough at hand to catch the fleeting minutes of their displays. Many other photographs and video film have been taken over the city of Phoenix.

2004 Valpara, Mexico

-->Ovnis y Aliens<-- 2004valparamex

2004-October. Taken in Valpara, Mexico. This photo is lacking details but I will tell you what I have. It was taken by newspaper reporter Manuel Aguirre. He works for the Mercury newspaper of Valpara. A band of glowing lights is seen in the distance over the city of Valpara. This photograph has not been debunked, and is considered legitimate. The unknown object appears to be circular or spherical in shape.

1987 Waterbury, Connecticut

-->Ovnis y Aliens<-- 1987connecticut

Connecticut, 1987. Randy Etting was taking a walk outside his home. A commercial airline pilot with over 30 years experience, he always looked at the sky. On the night he took the photograph, he saw a number of orange and red lights approaching from the west. He got his binoculars and called his neighbors to come outside. The object, by this time was a great deal closer and seemed to be over I-84, just east of Etting's home... the lights were shimmering like distortion from engine heat, but he could hear no sound. Etting stated: "As the UFO passed over I-84, cars in both the east and west bound lanes began pulling over and stopping. The UFO displayed a semi-circular pattern of very bright multicolored lights. Five motorists reported that, as the object became visible, a number of cars lost power and had to pull off the highway."

1989 Petit Rechain, Belgium

-->Ovnis y Aliens<-- 1990belgium

Petit Rechain, Belgium, 1990. One of the most famous UFO pictures ever taken. The photographer, to my knowledge, still remains unnamed. Taken on an April night during a well known "wave," the photo very clearly shows a triangle-shaped object with lights. One of the best proofs of UFOs we have, especially of a triangle. Original photo was too dark to show object outline, and had to be lightened. Occurred during the wave beginning in 1989.

2005 Modesto, California

-->Ovnis y Aliens<-- 2005losangeles

2005-July-8:50 PM. The photographer states: "I noticed some kind of craft toward my left that appeared from behind a tree that is in our front yard. I rapidly rotated my camera on its mount and took one picture. There were several brilliant lights that surrounded this craft. It was impossible to make out the shape of the craft because the lights were so brilliant. The lights did not strobe or flash like a normal aircraft array would. Each light glowed with the same intensity and color as a sodium-vapor type street lamp.

1994 Puebla, Mexico

-->Ovnis y Aliens<-- 1994mexicodiaz

1994 December 21. The Carlos Diaz photo gallery is extensive. While taking photos of the eruption of Mt. Popocatepetl in Puebla, Mexico, he shot this photo. It has been authenticated by many photographic experts and published in numerous magazines, newspapers, and books. This picture shows a glowing, yellowish, disc shaped object with a red hue toward the top and windows or portholes. Diaz has taken both still and moving imagery of many UFOs.

-->Ovnis y Aliens<-- L_1cf7b1d62892d0faa8173b7fce23e725
Back to top Go down
_-`Ch|spi-_
_-`Ch|spi-_

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty10/3/2008, 3:23 am

i love this post!! y las fotos estan nitidas!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<*<Empr3ss>*>

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty10/3/2008, 4:32 pm

Thanks! I actually have more to post. These have been real photos of UFO's.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty10/4/2008, 10:38 pm

COOL!! KUDOS 4 U CUZ!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<*<Empr3ss>*>

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty10/5/2008, 5:00 am

Thanks primita! Laughing
Back to top Go down
El-Bandolero
Senior
Senior
El-Bandolero

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty10/10/2008, 12:27 am

i love these topics about ufos, Hey Empress mami keep up
these great posts.
Back to top Go down
<*<Empr3ss>*>

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty10/10/2008, 1:14 am

Thanks Bando, I'll try to post some more chulo. Si encuentras fotos de ufos postealos tambien, ok. Me gusta este tema a mi tambien. Wink
Back to top Go down
_-`Ch|spi-_
_-`Ch|spi-_

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty10/11/2008, 12:38 am

YES YES YES CUZZY!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -->Ovnis y Aliens<--   -->Ovnis y Aliens<-- Empty

Back to top Go down

-->Ovnis y Aliens<--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
^EL ESCONDITE DEL COTORREO Y EL VACILON^ :: LO OCULTO Y LO EXTRANO-
Jump to: